Skip to content
- You can bring your baby or arrange for childcare during your appointment.
- Bring a list of your concerns and medications in a notebook so you can also take notes on what the doctor says.
- Be vocal and specific about how you’re feeling and how it’s affecting your daily life with the baby.
- You can bring along someone you trust to help listen to the doctor, take notes and answer questions.
- Often other moms are happy to help and be supportive, so don’t be afraid to ask.
- Clarify next steps with the doctor so you leave the appointment feeling you have the information you need.
- Of course, you can always call back with follow-up questions.