“Who can help me?”

  • Your OB, GP or other doctor you trust is a good start.
  • If taking medication, we recommend seeking a psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioner who can monitor your long-term care and help with issues that may arise.
  • If you have a therapist you have had success with in the past, contact them.
  • Check out our list of providers to find a referral you can trust.